5 – Forst Pottery Studio – 1040 Chamberlin Rd – Friday, Oct 20 from 10am – noon Rose Kovak and from 1 -3 pm Allyson Muir will be demonstrating pottery on the wheel.
24 – Koper Studios – 354 Headlands Rd
35 – Karin Taylor – 526 Abbs Rd
38 – Herbo Designs – #3 – 747 North Rd – painting Friday night
40 – The Kube – #104 – 875 Gibsons Way
- Come blend a beautiful natural face mask and toner with Wabi Sabi on Friday & Saturday 12-5pm. Wabi Sabi Collective is a refill shop specializing in premium soaps, household cleaners, personal care products and DIY ingredients.
- Saturday, 1-3pm – Jess of Unsettled Apparel will be demoing the silk-screening process in her studio in Kube. Bring along an old t-shirt that you would like to repurpose and print one of our designs yourself!
- Saturday, 2pm – Live Watercolour Demo with Carol-Almquist
- Uni Design pop-up! Maya Bergeron-Robitaille will be at the kube through the weekend with her one of a kind, sustainable patchwork clothing made by hand from upcycled and repurposed textiles.
- You’re So Finds, a vintage and secondhand home decor shop, will be open 10-5pm on Saturday. Step into Mikaela’s studio and you’ll quickly see her obsession is glassware — she loves a good cocktail in a beautiful glass!
43 – Healingscents – #2 – 626 Shaw Rd – We will have our copper still set up and demonstrate how essential oils are made.
46 – Janine Dunn – 908 Reed Rd
66 – Wolfpups Studio – Sarita Moodie – 3186 Hansen Rd – I will be sharing a hands-on linocut printing or carving project – great activity for kids, beginners or just the curious. Choose from a variety of textile items and print your own using my blocks or stay a bit and carve your own.
74 – Art O’ The Farm – 2089 E. Wilson Forest Service Rd – from 5 farm/art fusion artists.
75 – michy, eh? – 2089 E. Wilson Forest Service Rd
76 – The Macgee Cloth Company – 1600 Hanbury Rd – small demos throughout the weekend,
84 – Take a Fancy Bean to Bar Chocolate – 1041 Roberts Creek Rd – Saturday 11:30 – Chocolate mini factory tour – see how the chocolate is transformed from cocoa bean to chocolate bar.
87 – FibreWorks – showing at Bear Heart Wellness #1 – 1055 Roberts Creek Rd (‘Heart of the Creek’)
102 – Sunshine Coast Spinners and Weavers Juried Show and Sale – at Sunshine Coast GM showroom 1633 Field Rd (across from IGA) – spinning and weaving throughout the Crawl.
116 – Lorraine Gallant – 5991 Beachgate Lane ( 2 parking spots in front of my townhouse or on Saltgrass Ln)
121 – Gillian Wright Textile Artist – 5662 Wharf Ave
122 – Paintillio – come paint (by number) with us – 5631 Inlet Ave, Unit 104 (beside Coast Ability)
128 – Red Cedar Woman – Jessica Silvey, traditional cedar weaving – 5511 Wharf (beside BMO)
129 – Redecor + Design – 5656 Cowrie St
- excited to welcome @simbi.and.the.witness and @bigmalcolmjack for some live, bright + beautiful tunes at our Friday night Party. !
- Friday night demo – from Daisy and Kelsey sewing patches and appliques made from upcycled and fabric scraps, sold loose and sewn onto pillows and toss cushions. Please come, gather, connect, buy art.
- Saturday night Special Canvas-On-A-Plate Long Table Dinner (2 seatings) in celebration of this year’s Sunshine Coast Art Crawl. A collaboration with Nourish Kitchen in Sechelt. All the information here.
155 – MudMission Studio – 7617 Redrooffs Rd (parking on Redrooffs or Sargeant Bay Pk access Rd) – demos and music throughout the Crawl. With a special music event to wind down the Crawl on Sunday Evening.
- Sunday Evening wind up music event – Marketplace 2.0 // 20 years on – the politically driven, anti-capitalist, hard hitting acoustic folk project of brothers Chris and Josh Hergesheimer. This special evening performance will see Chris Hergesheimer and son Solomon Hergesheimer (17) perform the catalogue of original music. Information and tickets here.
166 – Rivenrock Studio Gallery – Ruth Rodgers – 5472 Hydaway Place
madeira park / garden bay
175 – Janna Maria Vallee – 12886 Dogwood – Friday 11-2 Tapestry Weaving Demonstration – Janna Maria will be demonstrating ancient French tapestry weaving techniques on three different looms using yarns that she has dyed with plants.
178 – Jack Gibson Fine Art Creations – 5107 Elliot Rd overlooking Garden Bay Lake. Special this year Jack has created his beautiful Salmon relief images on dark chocolate sticks (7″x1 1/2″) A perfect tasty treat to purchase and share.