PR – Annual Marathon Shuffle
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmfree
What Is The Marathon Shuffle?
– A hike, run, or “shuffle” along a 29-kilometre section of the Sunshine Coast Trail (SCT)
– An experience that takes the participant through pockets of preserved old growth and temperate rainforest, alongside creeks and lakes, through dales, over hills, and past one of the 15 iconic huts of the SCT.
– An annual spring tradition for many since 1993
– An event that offers magnificent panoramas of the coast, ocean inlets, Salish Sea islands, backcountry lakes, and bird’s eye views of the City of Powell River itself.
– A focus on fun and community for anyone who can realistically finish within the six (6) hour time limit
– An event that attracts hikers and runners from across the province and beyond our borders.